01/02/2016

Re-designing Promo Pack

As part of re-thinking my visual identity, I want to make myself a new promo pack. In level 5 I just put together a little box/envelope with some work samples in and created fridge mangers, key rings and bookmarks. My work has changed since then however and I'm more confident in the kind of work I want to create.
I've gathered some ideas on Pinterest here:
               Follow Sophie's board Promo Pack Research on Pinterest.  

This picture stood out to me most. I really like the idea of producing a pack with a custom mug.. It's something that people will actually be able to uses they'd be more likely to remember me. It's also more appropriate to my practice because I'm really interested in product design/application.
Creating mugs with my illustrations on probably wouldn't be that expensive. I could find an external service to print them for me or I could use laser transfer paper, which although isn't dishwasher proof, it's cheap and easy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment