01/02/2016

Albion Place Market




For a while now, Abby and I have been talking about finding some local markets to sell our work on. She found out about the Albion Place market coming up in April/May and we've decided to give it a go! We're in the process of filling out the forms/understanding what we need to do in order to get a stall but we got a bit stumped on the insurance bit - I didn't even know we needed insurance for a market!

After speaking to my parents, who have experience with market trade, they explained that we needed to get Public Liability Insurance. It's about £50 and we can get it from CMTIA, then we'd have it for a year so we could use it for other things too!

At the moment we're thinking of selling tote bags, prints, cards, key rings and mugs with our work on. This would probably be a really great opportunity to sell some of the work I produce in OUIL603 - especially since one of my briefs is based around illustrated products!

No comments:

Post a Comment