25/02/2016

Nuria Aparicio



Another Illustrator I found on Lemonade Illustration Agency! Her work is also very character based and she works with books and animation. The pieces I've selected however, just seem to be stand alone pieces or 'fan art' type things.. They showcase her skill and ability to draw believable characters whilst also reflecting her personality/interests.
So far I've stayed away from producing 'fan art' because I didn't really think it would get me any jobs and it feels like a bit of a cop-out. However looking at other illustrators work it does seem to pop up quite a lot.. I think as long as I can show I can do other things too, there's no harm in basing some of my drawings on existing characters and it might give my website more personality?

No comments:

Post a Comment