14/05/2014

Kristyna Baczynski

http://www.kristyna.co.uk/



A few months ago we had a talk with Kristyna and I think it was at that point that I re-discovered how much I enjoy character and pattern design. At the time, I was really struggling to find a voice with my illustration and as we were just starting CoP Studio Brief 2, her work kind of inspired me to relax a bit more with my drawing and I also started to use more simple colour palettes because I liked how they looked in her work. 

Both talks with Kristyna Baczynksi and more recently, Emily Hughes have taught me to draw however it comes naturally to me. I always thought that I was bad at creating humorous illustration or making something that has my personal touch on it but in reality I think I just had to get to know my own process and stop being so uptight/worried about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment