20/04/2016

Setting up blogs!

As talked about in my presentation, I have set up a blog for my practice. I haven't finished adding everything to it just yet and I'm not sure what my first post will be, but I think this will be a really important aspect of my practice in the future.


http://www.sophie-hargreaves.blogspot.com

I've also set one up for mine and Abby's collective so that we have more of a platform to write about what we're doing, where and who with. I'm quite proud of all the HTML I've had to edit/add in to make sure there were all the right sections and so that the right links opened in new tabs etc! 

http://www.pinkcatclub.blogspot.com

Hopefully these should be up and running by the end of the week. The plan is to get a proper domain name for each of them and I want to add links to each of them onto my main website. 

I'm really excited to get the first posts up - I'd like to include videos/timelapses of my process one day and I think regardless of the content I am going to have to be super organised to make sure I post regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment