13/04/2016

Character Commission!


I was recently commissioned by a hairdressers/shop to create an illustration of the mother and daughter who run it. It's an independent shop/salon called Frockalicious in Lincoln and they actually heard about my work from a friend of my parents, who referred them to my website (it's paying off!). They asked for the characters to be based on them with a 50's vibe because that's what their current branding is based around. The image will be used on their promotional material/stationery/banners so all the info from the AOI lecture was really useful when it came to pricing, creating an acceptance of commission, T&Cs and invoicing!
I love drawing cute characters like this and I really enjoy the digital painting process. I hope I can get more work like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment