31/03/2016

Illustration Ltd

I've wanted to contact Illustration Ltd for a while because they represent a diverse range of illustrators and I think this is the kind of agency I need to be targeting. Rather than going through the general artist submissions page, I read about their team and decided to email their senior agent/associate director for a little bit of advice on what they look for. 
I kept the email short and to the point whilst hopefully showing my interest in what they do. I don't know whether I'll get  response because I'm sure they're pretty busy. If not, I'll try emailing somebody else on the team (link here).

From looking at the illustrators work on their website, I feel a bit more confident that there is a place in the world for my work. I definitely think I need to draw more for fun. At the moment I've just been working on briefs so I don't think I've really let my work develop through play. I think I'll set myself a goal of producing one drawing per day that isn't work related but might help bulk out my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment