23/03/2016

Business card/Mailer Design




I haven't really thought about things I can hand out to people in quite a while - I've been more concerned with my online presence recently. I'd really like to make a sort of promo pack with a couple of samples of work inside and a little 'about me' section, to show off what I'm all about. 
I've played around with a lot of business card designs so far and I've changed my mind about all of them. I figured since I used this image (sort of based on myself - the pink hair!) on a lot of my online profiles, I should probably carry it over to the physical stuff to make everything look consistent. This way, people are more likely to remember what I look like too! Drawing girls with colourful hair is quite an integral part to my practice too, so since I don't get to do that for a lot of my 'work', it's nice to get that in somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment