16/11/2015

Networking at ThoughtBubble

This weekend at Thought Bubble was really great and I'm so glad I printed off a bunch of contact postcards. Originally I compiled a list of people to talk to [here] but because it was so busy I didn't get a chance to speak to most of them, plus once I got there and had a look at their work, I wasn't sure how relevant it was to what I wanted to know.
Rather than come away empty handed, I had a good look around and found quite a lot of other practitioners who's work I really loved and asked them if they'd like to swap contact details. I've got quite a stash of business cards and it feels good to know that I handed out as many as I collected. I'm going to go through them all and send everyone an email and ask about their practice, what inspires them etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment