29/11/2015

Interview on BBYB blog

[Read it here]

A week or two ago I was contacted by a blogger (original post here) who found my work on Instagram and wanted to do a little interview with me - I think it's an ongoing thing she does on her blog every now and again. I know it's not like it's a huge publication asking for an interview, but it still makes me super happy because it means people are interested in my work enough to want to talk about it! Doing this was also like a little kick up the butt too - it made me think about which bits of my work I liked enough to represent me in a post and I got my website organised just in time!

I'm definitely at a stage where I want to up my game and I feel like my practice has changed so much compared with just six months ago - definitely a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment