27/10/2015

Travelling Man Exhibition print progress


Ok so I've finished my print (for now, I think..) for the Travelling Man exhibition during Thought Bubble. I'm really pleased with how it's turned out but I may still tweak it between now and printing on Friday - I'm going to ask some people for a bit of feedback just in case there's something glaringly obvious. 
I was really unsure about what to even draw for this print, since it's going in a comic shop and I don't draw comics. I kind of imagined I was drawing my own comic book character though - maybe it's something I can think about doing in the future?

Part of me is a little unsure about the background.. I'm not sure whether it needs the darker edges, but on the other hand it really makes the figure pop.

& here's a little gif to show the different stages!

No comments:

Post a Comment