26/10/2015

Getting organised!

I'm a bit of an organisation freak already, but to make everything seem much more simple, I've put together a little time-table form now until the Christmas break. I haven't done any further than than because my schedule is likely to change a lot throughout the holidays and I don't know exactly what I'll have left to do. 
Dedicating specific days to each module really helped me stay on top of everything last year. I've left the weekends blank because I'll use those days for whatever else needs doing for the following week if I don't have time on the day I already set. Writing down the progress points/deadlines has made me realise how short this term really is! CoP is my priority but I need to stay on track for the other days to get everything done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment