12/10/2015

People to talk to at ThoughtBubble

Expanding on my previous post about who I'd like to contact, I decided to take a look at who will be at Thought Bubble this year. Since I don't have a table, I'll be free to walk around and talk to people.
Some of the people I'd like to talk to:

  1. Bengal
  2. Noelle Stevenson
  3. Boo Cook
  4. Wes Craig
  5. Tana Ford
  6. Kieron Gillen
  7. Matt Hollingsworth
  8. Frazer Irving
  9. Antony Johnston 
  10. Kate Leth
  11. Jason Latour
  12. Jamie Mckelvie
  13. Ollie Masters
  14. Monty Nero
  15. Matt Taylor
  16. Emma Vieceli
  17. Alison Sampson
Since this is a pretty hefty list, I probably ought to write them all down when I go & maybe contact some of them in advance? I've come across some of these practitioners before, but most are totally new to me. There's a mixture of artists, writers and colourists (I didn't know that was a thing!), so I'm interested in how they all ended up where they are. 
I never really thought that I was interested in comics but I actually think that my practice is shifting over towards it. I just love the covers and the colours and I really think I should find out more about all this!! I hope I get a chance to speak to most of them, if it's busy I'll ask them if I can email some questions over (that way they'll also get my email address hehe). I guess I'd better get some business cards sorted out just in case opportunity arises!


No comments:

Post a Comment