26/10/2015

Contacting Practitioners

Instead of emailing this huge list of people [here] I've decided that it would probably be better to send them something via snail mail (where possible!). I'll probably have to email them in advance if they don't have some form of address listed somewhere, but I'm pretty sure more people would rather receive a physical letter than an email (which they'll probably ignore anyway..).

To make the letter/package more interesting I've thought about using a coloured envelope! Since some of the practitioners I want to contact have very 'girly'/feminine 'styles' I'm hoping this would make it look much more intriguing to them. I'm aware that not everybody likes pink, so for those practitioners who's work isn't so girly, I'll just use a different coloured envelope. 

Inside the letter/pack I want to put in a hand-written letter (depending on how legible my hand-writing is), a little business-post-card that shows a bit of my work and perhaps a couple of stickers with my work on. I want to send them small samples of my work so that they have something visual to remember me by. This would be different to a promo pack I'd send to someone I want to hire me (that would include a CV etc). 


No comments:

Post a Comment