10/05/2015

Promo Pack


I chose to re-print the outside of my promo pack onto some thicker stock with a laser printer. I really like how the toner makes the colours stand out and the over-all finish is much smoother. However, where is has been folded, the colours seem to crack. The sticker I use to seal it also seems to pull away some of the colour. This really bugs me, so I am going to re-print it with an inkjet printer again. I'm not sure what weight stock has been used for this one, but I think 220gsm card should be sturdy enough. 
For the inside of the promo pack, I've printed off ten little samples of my work. I chose quite a wide range of stuff to demonstrate the flexibility of my skills. I will also be including one of my business cards and a couple of stickers. However, I need to put my name somewhere on the stickers, so that whoever gets it, doesn't forget!
Ten samples of work might be too many to send all at once, so this potentially could be sent in various stages. Initially I could send a little pack with just the creative CV and a couple of stickers and then a few weeks later, some samples of work and a business card. 
As I'm still not happy with my creative CV, I am going to edit the text and re-print that onto thicker stock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment