17/05/2015

Extra Promotional Products

As I've finished the main part of my promo pack, I decided to expand on my promotional material. I thought about what sort of freebies I could possibly hand out at events that people would actually use. I came up with bookmarks, fridge magnets and key-rings. I kept the designs consistent with the promo pack and the business cards I have already created, so potentially this range could be expanded.
I made sure to include a few details on each item. For example the key-rings have my email address and facebook page. I chose to put on the facebook page because pretty much everybody has it, and there is a section with all my other page links - plus I don't have my own website yet, so it's the closest thing I have to a directory of my work/contact details. 

(EDIT) I found a typo on the back of the keyrings, which has now been corrected!

No comments:

Post a Comment