05/03/2015

Packaging Research





For OUIL505, I am looking into Product & Packaging. I've been really interested in designing packaging for cosmetics for a while now and I actually think my practice would fit in quite well with it.
I don't really like producing things like editorial illustrations because I find it very hard to illustrate a specific text. I think my work is much better suited for decorative elements to convey a theme or attitude. 
I am interested in how illustrated packaging can make a product more appealing to buyers and I would find it really satisfying seeing my work on a shelf somewhere.
By identifying where I think I want my work to exist now, I can develop the appropriate skills for this area of illustration and in level 6, I can tailor my portfolio to these kind of jobs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment