23/02/2015

Initial Business Card Ideas


For the exhibition at Colours May Vary (post about it here), I decided to make some business cards because I realised that people whom I don't already know would be seeing my work and that they might actually like it. 
I'm too fickle when it comes to choosing designs so I used three images that I personally liked (either because of the process I used, the colours or just the content). I really struggle with finding images that reflect my practice so I hope these were sufficient. 
I put all three piles on a table at the exhibition so that people could take one and to my surprise, they actually did! On the opening night, I could already see that the octopus design was the most popular because there were only a couple left by the end of the night. Whether or not anything comes from people having some of my contact details, I'll have to wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment