17/01/2016

Progress review so far

Of late, I feel as though I have definitely neglected this module due to deadlines/pressures elsewhere, so this week I'm going to try and get back on track and I'm eager to get in touch with some more people!
So far I've reached out to a couple of illustrators but heard nothing back, so I'm going to email them again in hopes that they just didn't see it the first time. I also want to reach out to Hallmark this week. I made a post about it previously but I wanted to have both my website up and running and more gift-ware related work to show. Now I just need to stop procrastinating and do it.

I think at the beginning of this module I had a good momentum, so this week I'm just going to be getting back on track by contacting some more people and updating my website with some more recent work.

No comments:

Post a Comment